So you want to submit an application to become a GA COAM Location License holder, are you going to be denied? Lucky Coin has laid out the top 8 reasons why GA COAM Location License application submission are denied, so you won’t have any surprises and you can prepare for the application process.
What are the top reasons for denial of a COAM Location license application?
1, Location is not open for business
2. Outstanding Department of Revenue (DOR) issues such as tax obligations, officer discrepancy, address discrepancy and name discrepancy
3. Secretary of State (SOS) issues such as officer and name discrepancy
4. Misrepresentation of license application
5. Association or relation to former location owner who license was revoked
6. Applicant is not the owner of the business
7. Incorrect contact information (it is not recommended that you use your accountant or legal representation as your primary contact information)
8. Failure to respond to communication from the GLC Retailer Contracts Administration Department regarding your application
If you have any questions about the steps following GA COAM application submission, or if you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at email@example.com, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class A and B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, ATMs, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Touch Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!