Lucky Coin want to make things easier for you and your business as you renew your Class A or B COAM Location License through the GA Lottery, so below we have included step by step GA Lottery COAM Location License Renewal Instructions. Let us know if you have any questions.
What documentation will be needed to renew your COAM location license?
-Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
-State Taxpayer Identification Number (STI)
-Alcohol License (if applicable)
-GA Lottery Retailer Number (if applicable)
-Driver’s License and Social Security Number
-Credit/Debit Card to pay for licenses
*Have these documents available in case the Lottery asks for updated information or copies of any of these documents.
1. Go to GACOAM.COM
2. Select LOG-IN in the top right corner
3. Sign-in with your USER NAME and PASSWORD
4. Once logged into your account, select LICENSES at the top of the page
5. From the drop down menu, select your business name/ license type (CLASS A or B)
6. Once you select, the new screen will give you a prompt to RENEW license (you may need to scroll down)
7. Make sure to complete all the boxes/question even the ones that say OPTIONAL, or it will not allow you to move on to the next screen.
If you need help with the GA Lottery COAM Location License Renewal process or to apply for a new Location License with a qualified Master License Holder, please contact Lucky Coin at 1.855.34.LUCKY and we will have one of our trained customer service representatives walk you through the process.