The Georgia Lottery has released important information on the Location License Georgia COAM gift card signs that can be displayed advertising the GA Lottery COAM Gift Card program. The GA COAM gift card program will be important for all current and future Class B Location License holders to understand because it increases the type of prizes that customer can use for redemption of credits from Class B COAMs. Previously, locations were only able to offer for redemption in store credit, store merchandise (excluding alcohol, tobacco, and firearms), free play, and GA Lottery tickets, but with the GA Lottery Georgia COAM gift card program, locations will be able to offer Visa or Master Card gift cards for redemption! The program will be run through a partnership between the GA Lottery and Incomm Payments, and locations can contact Lucky Coin to assess the pros and cons of the program to see if the new Georgia COAM Gift Card program is right for your location.
The new signage for the program has been released, but is subject to specific regulations for Location License Holders, so you will need to visit this link to view the signage https://www.gacoam.com/API/Documents/Document?documentID=536:
- The sign is the only signage and marketing allowed for the COAM Gift Card using the Georgia Lottery Corporation COAM logo.
- The sign and any marketing material for the COAM location, independent of the COAM itself, cannot be paid for or provided by the Master License Holder. A Master License Holder cannot provide anything of value to a Location License Holder which would include signage and marketing material.
- The sign shall be no larger than 11″ x 17″.
- InComm, as a representative of Intralot, may provide the sign to Location License Holders at no cost to the Location License Holders.
- The sign shall only be displayed in locations offering the COAM Gift Card for COAM prize redemption.
Lucky Coin wants to make sure that all locations are made aware of the news related to the operation of Georgia Skills Based Class B COAMs and all locations remain compliant, so please follow the above regulations for signage.
If you have any questions about the Location License Georgia COAM Gift Card Signs, or if you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at email@example.com, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class A and B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Touch Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!