The Georgia Class B Coin Operated Amusement Machine licensing process can sometimes seem difficult for many locations, but at Lucky Coin, we want to provide as much assistance to our customers when applying or renewing a license. Here is a step by step look at how to apply for a Class B Coin Operated Amusement Machine license in Georgia:
What is the process to get a Class B Coin Operated Amusement Machine?
1. Complete Lucky Coin COAM Lease Agreement
2. Set-up account and apply for Class B Location License at: https://www.gacoam.com/Register/Register.aspx
There is a $125 licensing fee per Class B machine required by the GA Lottery Corporation.
***Lucky Coin Class B Master License #000015081
3. Complete “Verification of Lawful Presence Within the US” Affidavit for all ownership and have that for notarized. Mail that form with all copy of Driver’s License to:
Georgia Lottery Corporation
P.O. Box 56927
Atlanta, GA 30343
4. Open a separate bank account for your Georgia Lottery Corporation transactions, “In Trust for The Georgia Lottery Corporation”.
Example: XYZ, Inc.
D/B/A RCA Food Mart
In Trust for the Georgia Lottery Corporation
5. Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form by fax to 404-215-8997
6. Receive Approval/License from GA Lottery Corporation
7. Schedule an installation date with Lucky Coin
If you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, ATMs, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Bar Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!