The Georgia Lottery has released a notice on some things to think about before advertising GA COAMs for play. Check over this list of 6 things to think about before advertising GA COAMs for play. These important tips are crucial for making sure that you remain compliant with the GA Lottery and GA laws. Lucky Coin wants to make sure that all locations are made aware of this information from the GA Lottery COAM Connection newsletter. Below is the information about how to make sure you are advertising your games in the right way:
Signage Promoting COAMs
Can you advertise COAMs for play? The answer is “Yes”, but with guidelines. Signs provide continuous advertising for COAMs, and will work for your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All COAM signage must comply with the following conditions:
- Master License Holders (MLHs) must have the permission of the business owner if signage will be affixed to store property.
- Signs will not obscure or otherwise alter the effectiveness of any adjacent traffic control device.
- Words or terms such as “Vegas Style”, “casino”, or “slot machines” are not appropriate and should not be used in connection with Class B COAMs. The words “Las Vegas”, “slots” or “casino” connote gambling and suggest use of unlawful gambling devices. COAMs are intended for amusement purposes and redemption for non-cash business merchandise or lottery tickets at the location were the game is played.
- Any use of such inappropriate terminology to describe COAMs along with any suggestion that such is approved by the GLC or State of Georgia shall be deemed inappropriate.
- Shall not use the Georgia Lottery name or any other protected names or marks without permission.
- Additionally, any terminology or images used in any advertisement of COAMs within a location should be consistent with applicable law and rules (for example no images of cards or cash).
If you have any questions about GA COAM procedures, or if you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at email@example.com, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class A and B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, ATMs, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Touch Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!