The Georgia Lottery has released a notice on some things to think about before applying for GA COAM Location License for the upcoming Licensing Period in Georgia. Checking over this list of 6 things impacting location license applications in 2021 before applying for the GA COAM location license, will be crucial for making sure that the GA Lottery can properly handle your information during the licensing process and more importantly, so you don’t incur any delays during the licensing process. Lucky Coin wants to make sure that all locations are made aware of this information from the GA Lottery. Below is the information about how to make sure you are well prepared prior to applying for a license:
- Payment of Taxes or other State Financial Obligations – Before applying for a COAM license verify you have no outstanding tax liabilities. Contact the Department of Revenue (DOR) for the State of Georgia at (404)417-4445 to obtain a status on any outstanding tax liabilities.
- Apply for the Correct License Type – Licensees need to make sure they are applying for the correct type of license (Master, Location, Manufacturer or Distributor) and the correct class of license (Class A and/or Class B). Location licensees who are in possession of both Class A and Class B machines in the same business location, or anticipate having both Class A and Class B machines in the same business location anytime during the licensing year , must apply for a Class B license.
- Requests for Information – Respond to information requests from the Retailer Contracts Administration (RCA) Department promptly. Failure to respond to any information request may result in the denial of your COAM application.
- Registration Information – Licensees should ensure they have all registration information available prior to logging into the licensing application including your www.gacoam.com username and password, State Tax Identification (STI) number, method of payment information and any identification or citizenship information that may be required to complete your application.
- Updating Officers/Owners/Shareholders – Applicants must ensure ALL officer/owner/shareholder information has been updated with the DOR prior to submitting a COAM application. A “Personal Information” page must be completed for EACH officer/owner/shareholder when submitting a COAM application.
- Providing True and Correct Information on Applications – Applicants are required to provide the GLC with true and correct information on their COAM application. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your COAM application. Specific examples of failure to provide true and correct information are:
– Licensees input their business location address as their home address.
– Licensees input the email address for their bookkeeper or accountant rather than that of the owner of record.
If you have any questions about GA COAM procedures of the 6 things impacting location license applications in 2021, or if you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at email@example.com, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY.