The Georgia Lottery has released a notice on some things to think about before applying for GA COAM Location License for the upcoming Licensing Period in Georgia. Checking over this list of 6 Important tips before applying for the GA COAM location license will be crucial for making sure that the GA Lottery can properly handle your information during the licensing process and more importantly, so you don’t incur any delays during the licensing process. Lucky Coin wants to make sure that all locations are made aware of this information from the GA Lottery COAM Connection newsletter. Below is the information about how to make sure you are well prepared prior to applying for a license:
If you are one of the 9,000 licensees that apply each year for a COAM license, this article is a “must read”. The staff of the GLC/COAM Division works very hard to process all applications for licenses in a timely manner. Here is the practical side of the license application process, with revealing insights into simple things you can do to avoid delay.
- Payment of Taxes or other State Financial Obligations – Before applying for a COAM license verify you have no outstanding tax liabilities. Contact the Department of Revenue (DOR) for the State of Georgia at (404)417-4445 to obtain a status on any outstanding tax liabilities.
- Apply for the Correct License Type – Licensees need to make sure they are applying for the correct type of license (Master, Location, Manufacturer or Distributor) and the correct class of license (Class A and/or Class B). Location licensees who are in possession of both Class A and Class B machines in the same business location, or anticipate having both Class A and Class B machines in the same business location anytime during the licensing year , must apply for a Class B license.
- Requests for Information – Respond to information requests from the Retailer Contracts Administration (RCA) Department promptly. Failure to respond to any information request may result in the denial of your COAM application.
- Registration Information – Licensees should ensure they have all registration information available prior to logging into the licensing application including your www.gacoam.com username and password, State Tax Identification (STI) number, method of payment information and any identification or citizenship information that may be required to complete your application.
- Updating Officers/Owners/Shareholders – Applicants must ensure ALL officer/owner/shareholder information has been updated with the DOR prior to submitting a COAM application. A “Personal Information” page must be completed for EACH officer/owner/shareholder when submitting a COAM application.
- Providing True and Correct Information on Applications – Applicants are required to provide the GLC with true and correct information on their COAM application. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your COAM application. Specific examples of failure to provide true and correct information are:
– Licensees input their business location address as their home address.
– Licensees input the email address for their bookkeeper or accountant rather than that of the owner of record.
If you encounter problems with the COAM licensing website (www.gacoam.com) or have any questions, please contact the GLC COAM Helpline at 1(800) 746-8546 and select Option 6 and then 2.
If you have any questions about GA COAM procedures, or if you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class A and B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, ATMs, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Touch Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!