The Georgia Class A and B Coin Operated Amusement Machine licensing process can sometimes seem difficult for many locations, but at Lucky Coin, we want to provide as much assistance to our customers when applying or renewing a license. The 2019 GA COAM License Application and Renewal Instructions are located below, as we provide a step by step look at how to apply for a Class A or B Coin Operated Amusement Machine license in Georgia:
What documentation will be needed to apply for Class B COAM license?
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) *
- State Taxpayer Identification Number (STI)
- Alcohol License (if applicable)
- GA Lottery Retailer Number (if applicable)
- Driver’s License and Social Security Number (to verify lawful presence in US) *
- Credit/Debit Card to pay for licenses *
(*) Mandatory documentation for application process
What is the process to get a Class A and B Coin Operated Amusement Machine (COAM)?
1. Set-up account and apply for Class A and B Location License at gacoam.com
2. Select “Register” and Fill out information to create account
3. Once you have created account, check your email for “COAM License User Activation” and click link to activate account and enter confirmation code.
4. Sign in to account to apply for new or to renew a previous license following the prompts
- $25 per Class A games per year
- $125 per Class B machine per year
- All fields must be completed or the application will not be accepted
- You will need a copy of front and back of driver’s license to download as attachment
*You can take a picture with your smart phone and send to email and use as attachment
- You will also need your Federal Employer ID (FEIN) & State Taxpayer ID. Your Alcohol License or GA Lottery retailer number need to be accessible if you want to supply that information to the GA Lottery, although it is not necessary.
- You will need Lucky Coin’s Class A and B License Number for application:
Lucky Coin Class A Master License #000005090
Lucky Coin Class B Master License #000015081
5. Open a separate bank account for your Georgia Lottery Corporation transactions,
“In Trust for The Georgia Lottery Corporation”.
Example: XYZ, Inc.
D/B/A RCA Food Mart
In Trust for the Georgia Lottery Corporation
6. Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form by fax to 404-215-8997.
*To complete this form, you will need your Location License Number which will be emailed to you or found on the final page of your application.
7. Receive Approval/License from GA Lottery Corporation
8. Schedule an installation date with Lucky Coin
If you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at email@example.com, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, ATMs, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Bar Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!