GA Lottery Class B Application Process :
What documentation will be needed to have with you when you apply for Class B COAM license?
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- State Taxpayer Identification Number (STI)
- Alcohol License (if applicable)
- GA Lottery Retailer Number (if applicable)
- Driver’s License and Social Security Number (to verify lawful presence in US)
What is the process to get a Class B Coin Operated Amusement Machine (COAM)?
- Set-up account and apply for Class B Location License at gacoam.com
- Select “Register” and Fill out information to create account
- Once you have created account, check your email for “COAM License User Activation” and click link to activate account and enter confirmation code.
- Sign in to account to apply for new or to renew a previous license
- $125 per Class B machine
- All fields must be completed or the application will not be accepted
- You will also need your State Taxpayer ID & Federal Employer ID (FEIN) & alcohol or GA Lottery retailer number accessible if applicable to your business
- Use as your Master Licensee: Lucky Coin Class B Master License #000015081
- Complete “Verification of Lawful Presence Within the US” Affidavit for all ownership and have that notarized. Mail that form with all copies of Driver’s Licenses to:
Georgia Lottery Corporation
P.O. Box 56927
Atlanta, GA 30343
- Open a separate bank account for your Georgia Lottery Corporation transactions, “In Trust for The Georgia Lottery Corporation”.
Example: XYZ, Inc.
D/B/A RCA Food Mart
In Trust for the Georgia Lottery Corporation
- Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form by fax to 404-215-8997
- Receive Approval/License from GA Lottery Corporation
- Schedule an installation date with Lucky Coin
If you have any questions about this process please call us at 1.855.34.LUCKY or email us at email@example.com and we will be able to help you!