How to Apply for a Class B Coin Operated Skill Redemption Game (COAM)
How to Apply for a Class B Coin Operated Skill Redemption Game
To have a Class B Coin Operated Skill and Redemption Game, you only need three things:
- A location with an electrical outlet and a few square feet of space.
- A Class B location license from the Georgia Lottery Corporation.
- A Georgia Master Licensee, Lucky Coin Inc., to supply your games free of charge. (Class B License #000015081)
To learn more about how to apply for a Class B coin operated skill redemption games, fill out our simple form and we will contact you as soon as possible. We will walk you through the licensing and installation process.
What is the process to get a Class B Coin Operated Amusement Machine (COAM)?
- Set-up account and apply for Class B Location License at gacoam.com
- Select “Register” and Fill out information to create account
- Once you have created account, check your email for “COAM License User Activation” and click link to activate account and enter confirmation code.
- Sign in to account to apply for new or to renew a previous license
- $125 per Class B machine
- All fields must be completed or the application will not be accepted
- You will need a copy of front and back of driver’s license to download to the application as an attachment
- You can take a picture of driver’s license with your smartphone and send to email and use that picture as attachment
- You will also need your State Taxpayer ID & Federal Employer ID (FEIN) & alcohol or GA Lottery retailer number accessible if applicable to your business
- Use Class B Master License for Lucky Coin: #000015081
- Open a separate bank account for your Georgia Lottery Corporation transactions, “In Trust for The Georgia Lottery Corporation”.
Example: XYZ, Inc.
D/B/A RCA Food Mart
In Trust for the Georgia Lottery Corporation
- Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form by fax to 404-215-8997
- *To complete this form, you will need your Location License Number which will be emailed to you or found on the final page of your application.
- Receive Approval/License from GA Lottery Corporation
- Schedule an installation date with Lucky Coin
What documentation will be needed to apply for Class B COAM license?
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- State Taxpayer Identification Number (STI)
- Alcohol License (if applicable)
- GA Lottery Retailer Number (if applicable)
- Driver’s License and Social Security Number (to verify lawful presence in US)
To access all documents visit: GA Lottery Class B COAM Documents
Applying for COAM License Video (Starts at 9:11):
Lucky Coin Inc. maintains our Coin Operated Skill Redemption Games, and insures each earns the highest profit possible. If one of our games is under performing, we have the ability to swap it with a different game that better suits your location. We know which games earn the most, and have state of the art games from all popular Coin Operated Skill Redemption Game manufacturers. Please click to see examples of the Coin Operated Skill Redemption Games (COAM) we install.
When you choose Lucky Coin as your Georgia COAM Master Licensee, you are not just gaining an amusement game supplier, you are gaining a business partner with a vested interest in seeing your business succeed.