So you have submitted your GA COAM Location License application, what’s next? Lucky Coin has laid out the steps following GA COAM Location License application submission here, so you won’t have any surprises.
- Submit the COAM Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form by fax to 404-215-8997.
*To complete this form, you will need your Location License Number which will be emailed to you or found on the final page of your application.
- After you have submitted your application, you may be subject to a Location License Site Inspection by the GA Lottery Corporation to make sure that the location is compliant with Georgia COAM regulations. You must be able to provide the GA Lottery inspector access to the location, so the location owner must have full access to the location for the scheduled inspection time. (i.e., you need to either own the location, or have begun renting/leasing the location prior to application)
- Sign-in to your GA Lottery COAM Portal weekly (if not more often) to check on the progress of your application. This will help to expedite the process, as the GA Lottery may need more information as they process the application.
- As your application is being processed by the GA Lottery, you may be charged a one-time, refundable Financial Security Deposit (FSD) based on your credit history, the businesses credit history, the type of business, etc., and this fee can be between $2,500 to $7,500. The FSD is refundable when the Class B COAMs are removed from the location.
- The application approval usually takes between 4-6 weeks, but can be delayed if issues arise with the application, although that is uncommon. If you continue to check the GA Lottery COAM Portal, to answer any questions the GA Lottery may have you should receive your license within that time frame.
- Once you receive the license (by mail or by picking it up from the GA Lottery office), call and schedule an installation date with Lucky Coin.
If you have any questions about the steps following GA COAM application submission, or if you are interested in working with Lucky Coin, you can contact us at email@example.com, call us at 1-855-34-LUCKY, or visit us at our website. We specialize in Class A and B Georgia Lottery Skills Games, ATMs, Pool Tables, Golden Tees, TouchTunes Jukeboxes, Counter Top Touch Games, and all other coin operated amusement that make you money! We have put together comprehensive packages for gas stations, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that have profited them thousands of dollars, with almost NO cost to you. We provide the equipment, installation, maintenance, and exceptional 24/7 service FREE of charge, and you simply benefit from the added income! It’s a Win, Win!