GA COAM Location License Process UPDATE
- Set-up account and apply for Class A and B Location License at gacoam.com
- Select “Register” and Fill out information to create account
- Once you have created account, check your email for “COAM License User Activation” and click link to activate account and enter confirmation code.
- Sign in to account to apply for new or to renew a previous license following the prompts
- $25 per Class A games per year
- $125 per Class B machine per year
- All fields must be completed or the application will not be accepted
- You will need a copy of front and back of driver’s license to download as attachment
- You will also need your State Taxpayer ID & Federal Employer ID (FEIN) & alcohol or GA Lottery retailer number accessible if applicable to your business
- You will need Lucky Coin’s Class A and B License Number for application:
Lucky Coin Class A Master License #000005090
Lucky Coin Class B Master License #000015081
- Open a separate bank account for your Georgia Lottery Corporation transactions, “In Trust for The Georgia Lottery Corporation”.
Example: XYZ, Inc.
D/B/A RCA Food Mart
In Trust for the Georgia Lottery Corporation
- Submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form by fax to 404-215-8997.
- Receive Approval/License from GA Lottery Corporation
- Schedule an installation date with Lucky Coin
What is the installation time from GA Lottery online application completion to install date?
|Equipment||Time for state license||Installation time
*(w/license & Intralot)
|Class A and B Games
*when applied for together
|4-6 weeks||Within a week of receiving location license|
|Class A Games ONLY||2 weeks||4-7 business days|